Get all the healthcare coverage you need with the Digital Health Briefing from Insider Intelligence
- Healthcare has finally begun to embrace digital transformation after years as a stubborn holdout.
- The coronavirus pandemic has only accelerated adoption of technologies such as telehealth and remote patient monitoring.
- Insider Intelligence publishes hundreds of insights, charts, and forecasts on the Digital Health industry with the Digital Health Briefing. You can learn more about subscribing here.
Healthcare has been through quite the journey in the last few years.
After years and years of holding out against the tide of digital transformation, the healthcare industry finally began to adapt new methodologies and technologies – a process that greatly accelerated thanks to the coronavirus pandemic.
We’re at an inflection point in the evolution of healthcare, which means anyone who touches the industry needs to stay informed on the day-to-day changes.
That’s why you need The Digital Health Briefing, a curated, subscriber-only daily email newsletter from Insider Intelligence that provides insight into the biggest trends and decisions that are shaping the future of healthcare. We’ve done the work for you. We’ve dug up the research, distilled the data, and put digital trends into context so they’re more relevant and useful to your industry and role.
Here’s a look inside the Briefing:
- Executive Summary: A short list of bullets that provides a 1-2 sentence summary of the analysis of each story within the Briefing. If you only have 30 seconds to skim our Briefing in the morning, the Executive Summary tells you what you need to know.
- Top Stories: Our research team curates 3-4 of the most significant developments in the healthcare industry and provides detailed context and analysis of what they mean, along with data-packed charts that serve as visual snapshots of the story. This section sometimes includes quotes from thought leaders and executives within the industry.
- In Other News: Because we believe that our subscribers deserve the highest quality research from across the industry, we include links to other publications’ healthcare content to keep you as informed as possible.
- Featured Highlights from BI Prime: Our partners in the Insider newsroom are crafting well-researched healthcare coverage daily, so we share it with you here.
- Report of The Day: We highlight one of our Digital Health research reports that we think would benefit you.
Source: Read Full Article