Morrisons bring back Valentine’s Day meal deal – and it includes steak and wine
Morrisons has unveiled its Valentine's Day meal deal ahead of the most romantic day of the year.
The supermarket chain's three course feast includes a starter, main, two sides, dessert and a bottle of wine, all for just £15.
There are plenty of delicious options, such as the Camembert Tear and Share Bread to start and the Beef Wellington as a main. For dessert there's Belgian Strawberry & Champagne Profiteroles and everything can be washed down with a bottle of Morrisons' award-winning wine or prosecco.
The low cost supermarket has even chucked in some vegan options, including Roasted Aubergine Stack to start, followed by The Best Celeriac Steaks with Portobello Mushroom Sauce and a side of The Best Petit Pois, Garden Peas and Edamame Beans. There's also a Belgian Chocolate Melt in the Middle for dessert.
According to Morrisons, shoppers can save up to £19 on their meal with the most expensive combination costing £34 – that’s a saving of more than 50%.
'The Best' Valentine’s Day dine in deal will be available in Morrisons supermarkets and online at morrisons.com from February 10-16. See a full list of options below.
- The Best Roasted Aubergine Stack, £3.50
- The Best Camembert Tear and Share Bread (V), £3.50
- The Best Scottish Salmon Mousse (2PK), £5
- The Best Chorizo & Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms, £2
- The Best Sweet Potato and Chilli Soup, £2.50
- The Best Celeriac Steaks with Portobello Mushroom Sauce (VG), £6
- The Best Sea Salt and Mint Glazed Lamb Shanks with Red Wine Sauce, £8
- The Best Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Prosecco Sauce, £6
- The Best British Beef Wellington, £11
- The Best Scottish Salmon with Red Pesto Butter, £6
- The Best 21 Day Matured British Sirloin Steak with Pink Peppercorn Butter, £6
- The Best Maris Piper Chunky Chips with Cornish Sea Salt & Black Pepper (VG), £2.50
- The Best Mature Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese, £2.60
- The Best Petit Pois, Garden Peas and Soya Beans (VG), £2.50
- The Best Green Vegetable Medley with Jersey Butter (V), £2.50
- The Best Maris Piper Dauphinoise Potatoes (V), £2.50
- The Best 6 Belgian Chocolate & Champagne Profiteroles (V), £3
- The Best Chocolate Melt in the Middle (VG) 2pk, £2.50
- The Best Dulce de Leche Cheesecake (V), £3
- The Best Twin Raspberry Panna Cotta Dessert (V), £2.50
- The Best Chilean Merlot (VG), £7.75
- The Best South African Sauvignon Blanc (VG), £6.75
- The Best Prosecco DOCG (VG), £10
- The Best Trentino Pinot Grigio, £6.75
- The Best Pinot Grigio Rose (VG), £7.25
- The Best Marques De Los Rios Rioja Crianza. £7.50
- The Best Milk Chocolate Marc De Champagne Truffles, £3
- The Best Salted Caramel Truffles, £3
- The Best Sicilian Lemonade (VG) 750ml, £1.75
- The Best Mojito Mocktail 750ml, £1.75
- The Best Raspberry Mojito Mocktail 750ml, £1.75
- The Best Cosmopolitan Mocktail 750ml, £1.75
- The Best Elderflower Presse 750ml, £1.75
The Best Raspberry Lemonade 750ml, £1.75
But Morrisons isn't the only retailer set to launch its Valentine's Day meal deal, with Tesco's romantic offering going on sale from February 12th – and it includes a starter, two mains, dessert and a bottle of drink.
Asda is also launching a Valentines meal deal for those who plan to spend February 14 at home with someone special.
The offer includes a selection of starters, mains and desserts plus wine to choose from, with dishes such as Tempura Prawns as a starter, Steak with Garlic Butter and Brownie Domes on the menu.
While M&S is bringing back its £20 Valentine's Day meal deal on February 10th, both online and in stores nationwide.
Source: Read Full Article