New York Yankees at Houston Astros ALCS Game 6 odds, picks and betting tips
The New York Yankees visit the Houston Astros for Game 6 of the American League Championship Series Saturday at 8:08 p.m. ET (on FS1). Below is a breakdown of the Yankees vs. Astros sports gambling odds and lines, with MLB postseason betting tips on the moneyline, spread and Over/Under, along with suggested bets.
Houston leads the series 3-2.
Yankees at Astros: Projected starting pitchers
This will be a bullpen game as both managers said they’re starting openers.
RHP Chad Green vs. RHP Brad Peacock
Green, 4-4 with a 4.17 ERA in 54 games, was 0-1 with a 3.72 ERA in 15 starts this season, never pitching more than two innings.
- Last outing : Yielded SS Carlos Correa‘s three-run home run in one inning of relief in Game 4’s 8-3 loss.
- Postseason history : 2-0 with a 3.50 ERA in 12 games, including 1-0 with a 3.18 ERA (2 ER, 5 2/3 IP) in five 2019 appearances.
- Career vs. Astros : 0-1 with a 3.48 ERA (4 ER, 10 1/3 IP) in six regular-season appearances and 0-0 with a 2.00 ERA (2 ER, 10 IP) in six playoff games.
Peacock was 7-6 with a 4.12 ERA in 23 appearances this season. He made 15 starts and pitched a total of 91 2/3 innings.
Yankees at Astros: By the numbers
Get some action on this game, PLACE A BET at BetMGM now.
- The Astros own MLB’s best home record at 64-22 – they split the first two ALCS games, losing the opener 7-0.
- The Yankees are the sixth-best team on the road at 46-36.
- Houston is 34-24 after a loss, but New York is 68-39 after a win.
- Four of the five ALCS games played to the Under – only Game 4 hit the Over, in an 8-3 Astros victory.
- Yankees 2B Gleyber Torres is 11-for-32 (.344) with three HRs and 10 RBIs this postseason, while 1B DJ LeMahieu is 12-for-35 (.343) with two HRs and five RBIs.
- The Astros won the regular-season series 4-3 with the Over/Under going 5-2.
Yankees at Astros: Odds, picks and betting tips
Oct 13, 2019; Houston, TX; New York Yankees first baseman DJ LeMahieu (26) is tagged out by Houston Astros catcher Robinson Chirinos in the sixth inning of Game 2 at Minute Maid Park. Photo Credit: Troy Taormina – USA TODAY Sports
Oct 13, 2019; Houston, TX; New York Yankees first baseman DJ LeMahieu (26) is tagged out by Houston Astros catcher Robinson Chirinos in the sixth inning of Game 2 at Minute Maid Park. (Photo Credit: Troy Taormina – USA TODAY Sports)
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 4:40 p.m. ET.
Moneyline : The YANKEES(+110) are the STRONGEST PLAY. They’ll find a way to force a Game 7.
New to sports betting? A $10 bet wins $11 profit if the Yankees win – every $1 wagered wins $1.10.
Run line : Back the YANKEES (+ 1.5, – 175) here, too. They lead the majors with a 99-71 RL record, are 46-36 vs. the RL on the road and are 61-46 vs. the RL after a win. The Astros (- 1.5, + 145) rank sixth overall at 92-80 and are 48-38 vs. the RL at home, but are 26-32 vs. the RL after a loss.
Over/Under : The UNDER 8.5 ( +110) is the way to go. The O/U at Minute Maid this season was 38-42-6, including 1-4 this postseason.
Want some action in this one? Place a bet at BetMGM now. For more sports betting tips, visit SportsbookWire.com.
Johnny’sOctober’s strongest plays: 6-3.
ML postseason strongest plays: 10-5.
Follow @JohnnyParlay11 and @SportsbookWire on Twitter.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
Illinois shocks Wisconsin with game-winning FG in incredible comeback win
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Live Stream, La Liga Schedule, TV Channel, Start Time, How to Watch
Arkansas’ atrocious fake punt attempt vs. Auburn ends in disaster
FOX viciously trolls Northwestern during blowout loss to Ohio State
Boy lands prized golden trout, breaks 42-year-old record
Source: Read Full Article