Seattle Storm at Dallas Wings odds, WNBA predictions, picks and best bets
The Seattle Storm (17-16) and Dallas Wings (10-23) will square off in the Metroplex at 4:00 p.m. ET Sunday afternoon.
The defending WNBA champs look to avoid slipping to the .500 mark to close out the regular season. If the previous two meetings are any indication, the Storm will pick up the win. Seattle won at home against Dallas by a 95-81 score in the first meeting on July 12, while posting a 69-57 victory on Aug. 8 in the most recent match up.
Seattle Storm at Dallas Wings: By the Numbers
- The Storm is 12-5 against the spread in the past 17 meetings against Western Conference teams while going 6-1 ATS in the past seven against teams with a losing overall mark.
- Seattle is 23-8 ATS in the past 31 after a non-cover in its previous outing and 34-16-2 ATS in the past 52 after a straight-up loss.
- The Wings have posted a 2-5 ATS mark in the past seven against Western Conference foes while managing an 0-4 ATS mark in their past four appearances on Sunday.
- The over is 5-2 in Seattle’s past seven overall, but the under is 13-6-1 in the past 20 road outings.
- The over is 5-1 in Dallas’ past six overall while going 4-0-2 in the past six at home.
- In this series, the Storm has cashed in five straight meetings with the over going 12-4 in the previous 16 meetings in Dallas.
Seattle Storm at Dallas Wings: Key Injuries
The Storm has no major injuries to report. … Wings C Imani McGee-Stafford (foot) and F Kayla Thornton (ankle) are each listed as questionable for Sunday’s battle.
Seattle Storm at Dallas Wings: Picks and Betting Tips
Odds courtesy of BetMGM; for a full-set of today’s sports betting odds, access them at USA TODAY Sports.
Moneyline/Spread: The Storm(-4.5, +105) has dominated this series and it’ll close out the season on a high note before the playoffs. The Wings (+4.5, -125) probably can’t wait for the season to be over, and their play has shown it lately. Dallas is 1-6 SU/3-4 ATS across the past seven outings. The Storm are a winning play on the moneyline (-167), too, although it’s a better value laying the points.
Over/under: The OVER 152.5 (+110) has hit in five of the past six for Dallas and five of the past seven for Seattle. Look for plenty of offense in this season finale.
Get in on the action, place your bets at BetMGM .
Follow Joe on Twitter @JoeWilliamsVI and follow SportsbookWire at @SportsbookWire.
NFL fans react to Antonio Brown’s release with Bill Belichick jokes
All 32 NFL teams’ 2019 defenses, ranked
Jon Gruden addressed Antonio Brown’s exit and made a Frank Caliendo joke
Michigan barely beat Army in 2OT, and college football Twitter had jokes
Amusement park hero catches flying cell phone during roller coaster ride
Source: Read Full Article