The best robot vacuum deals happening right now — save $120 on a Roborock S5 robot vacuum and mop
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- For shoppers on a budget, we see deals on robot vacuums all the time.
- If you're looking for other Tech deals, check out these great sales.
- See also: The best online deals and sales happening now and the best robot vacuums of 2020.
- Visit Insider Reviews' deals page for more general sales and Insider Coupons for more savings.
It doesn't take much convincing to get shoppers on board with robot vacuums. These nifty little products relieve users from doing an everyday chore and improve every passing year.
Robot vacuums in 2020 can run on a schedule, offer more sucking power, and can even work within boundaries to avoid falling down stairs.
That said, it's never a bad idea to save money on something you need. Here, we've rounded up the best robot vacuum deals from around the web. Before you buy, make sure to check out our picks for the best robot vacuums and the best vacuum.
These are the best robot vacuum deals happening right now:
- Roborock S5 robot vacuum and mop, $360 (Typically selling for $480) [You save $120 by using the promo code ROBOROCKS5]
- Review: This robot vacuum doubles as a mop and easily cleans all the mud my two sons track into our house
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Slim robot vacuum, $150 (Typically selling for $190) [You save $40 during this one-day Woot sale]
- Review: The Eufy RoboVac is significantly cheaper than most robot vacuums I've tested, and it's just as good at cleaning
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C robot vacuum, $130 (Typically selling for $180) [You save $50 by using the promo code 93XPQ52]
- Roborock S6 Pure robot vacuum, $500 (Typically selling for $600) [You save $100 by clipping the coupon on the page]
- Review: I've tested more than 20 robot vacuums, but the Roborock S6 has the best suction I've seen
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Read Full Article