Wealthfront is reimbursing up to a combined $100,000 for select customers who pay bills online in the next few weeks
Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. We may receive a small commission from our partners, like American Express, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Wealthfront's new "Drops" campaign periodically drops new promotions for customers with a Wealthfront Cash Account (Member FDIC).
- Drop 1 lasts from August 3 to August 17, and you can enter by signing up through the app and paying bills from your Wealthfront Cash Account.
- If you're selected as a winner, the company will either reimburse your biggest bill or refund the average of all bills paid from August 3 to 17, whichever amount is larger.
- Wealthfront will choose winners at random until it has refunded $100,000 in paid bills, and you can receive up to a $5,000 refund.
- See Business Insider's list of the best bank account bonuses »
In June, Wealthfront introduced checking features to its Cash Account, including online bill pay.
Now Wealthfront is introducing its "Drops" campaign: The company periodically drops new promotions for customers who have a Wealthfront Cash Account.
Kate Wauck, Vice President of Communications for Wealthfront, told Business Insider Wealthfront was inspired by fashion brands like Supreme that are dropping limited-time items for customers on an ongoing basis. Wealthfront plans to drop multiple promotions, and Drop 1 launched August 3.
With Drop 1, Wealthfront is reimbursing up to $100,000 total to customers who pay bills through their Wealthfront Cash Account between August 3 and August 17.